★//MMI Meet & Greet!
posted at: Saturday 10 January 2015 | 21:46 | 0 Love! | Feeding you ....


I was so glad that I'm apart of this fun loving team, eventhough we didn't know each other yet, everyone is so kind!

Here was my outfit for the meet & greet party. (I changed it last minute because almost forgot about the theme ahah)

My hair is group gift from Dura! Go and get yours if you haven't! Overall, on both outfit.. I've only spent less than 100L$. That is on the snowflake necklace mostly lol.



I know that sometimes, everyone gets carried away. Especially in this career. But I vow to myself to be able to fit my own's expectation before anyone elses. No pleasing anyone when you're not pleased. No matter how passionate I am with modelling, I only want to make myself happy more than anything. I would not change out of my style under any circumstances :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Blog?

Yogurt is life. Kay :3


Hello Eaters! I am Frey. Hair addict, Style addict. Perfectionist - I also like to do everything all at once, there's so much to do, so little time. Food is ma life, oh goshh how can it not be? ;) I'd like to be your friend, would yo like to be mine too? In world name - Freya Astierre Arun
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...~!

December (12)월 2014 년

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Feedback here~!

The Past...

Rules!
Respect me as I do to you c: